K-POP BILLBOARD TOP 10 CHART FEB 2012

K-POP BILLBOARD  TOP 10  CHART  
  Feb  2012 (2nd week)

The week's most popular songs according to Billboard Korea, ranked according to digital sales from leading download / streaming website & mobile providers.
Berikut merupakan senarai terkini lagu yang menduduki carta K-POP Billboard Top 10.Klik link untuk download lagu. Untuk lagu yang tiada link akan diupdate kemudian. 

U can click on the link given to download the song in K-POP TOP 10 Chart  .For previous K-Pop  chart, go to sidebar and click K-POP Billboard Chart.TQ  



1
Lyn

To Turn Back Hands of Time

Lyn

<<Download Here>> 




2
Se7en

When I Can't Sing

Se7en


3
T-ara

Lovey-Dovey

T-ara

<<Download Here>>  


4
F.T Island

Fiercely

F.T Island

<<Download Here>> 


5
Beast

I Knew It

Beast

<<Download Here>> 


6
K.Will

I Hate Myself

K.Will


7

<<Download Here>> 

Miryo (of Brown Eyed Girls)

Dirty

Miryo (of Brown Eyed Girls)


8
Hyorin

I Will Love You

Hyorin

 <<Download Here>> 


9
Yong Jun Hyung (of Beast)

Living Without You

Yong Jun Hyung (of Beast)


10
SunnyHill

Grasshopper

SunnyHill

0 Response to "K-POP BILLBOARD TOP 10 CHART FEB 2012"

Post a Comment